Big East is going to be lame as always

News from the collegiate ranks

Moderators: lonpvh, VaultnGus

rickkane
PV Beginner

Big East is going to be lame as always

Unread postby rickkane » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:01 pm

:confused: the only thing the big east is going to produce Now that the hell raisers at WVU are disbanded is a couple of no hieghts from guys holding to high and haveing step s at 10'6 from uconn, and a few descent jumps from the helmet heads down at VT. But before long they be in the ACC. The only secret weapon in the big east is coming from Pitt. Butt no one even knows about that cat.
all i need is a cool buzz and some tastey waves

Keith
PV Wannabe

Unread postby Keith » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:31 pm

yeah, dunno about the rest of that, but I agree Pitt does have a secret weapon, well there are some good vaulters there and a good coach, that will go high this year. Im going to be in the big east next year at Pitt, hopefully well over 18ft by then, well i guess thats a bit optimistic considering Im only at 16'5" now, but I will try.

VTechVaulter
PV Lover
Expertise: Current Elite Vaulter, College Volunteer Coach, HUGE FAN

Unread postby VTechVaulter » Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:52 pm

first off. we know who matt is. second of all. you better be ready to eat your words about the big east. i wont be at indoors but you can bet there will be some big bars being cleared there, and some bigger ones cleared outdoors. so learn what your talking about b4 you run your mouth. thanx
Brian Mondschein
Philadelphia Jumps Club, Coach and Co-Founder
www.phillyjumpsclub.com

uconnvaulta
PV Whiz

yeah i agree with Vtech

Unread postby uconnvaulta » Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:20 pm

I agree with Vtech, theres nothing better than peeps runnin there mouths, but especially peeps that run there mouths behind the comfort of their computer screens. You have some bold words, you dont know how hard they are gonna be eaten though hope you like BS because thats all you are spitting. that should go down smoothly with the arogance that you have so nicely doused it in. Dont dis Uconn first off we have some real sick things coming up right now, so watch out. And Big East i garuntee will be a Ncaa Contender in the future with the schools in it. Dont hate on peeps on the uprise, and the guys at 10 6 step also jumped 17' 2.5" which is pretty good id say
Train Harder than your competition

Keith
PV Wannabe

Unread postby Keith » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:46 am

Just to clarify, I was simply in agreement that there are some good vaulters at Pitt, that could go high this year (probably slightly biased, as Ill be joining them soon). I wouldnt know anything about the rest of that statement, so I wouldnt comment on it.

VTechVaulter
PV Lover

Unread postby VTechVaulter » Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:53 am

Keith wrote:Just to clarify, I was simply in agreement that there are some good vaulters at Pitt, that could go high this year (probably slightly biased, as Ill be joining them soon). I wouldnt know anything about the rest of that statement, so I wouldnt comment on it.

yeah, we weren't responding to your statement. its just bs that people knock our conference all the time. Yeah we may not be the best, but have had and will have some solid performances. This year we will show em all.
Last edited by VTechVaulter on Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Mondschein
www.phillyjumpsclub.com

uconnvaulta
PV Whiz

Unread postby uconnvaulta » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:27 am

Ya damn right vtech, so watch out guys

rickkane
PV Beginner

easy fellas

Unread postby rickkane » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:09 pm

:P easy fellas just wanted to see who was out there, thought i might get better feed back by pushing a few buttons. So pitt recruited a liemmy, how about that. It is long road from 5.00 to 5.50 my freind. Keith, but I like the attitude.

rickkane
PV Beginner

give credit where it is due

Unread postby rickkane » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:17 pm

:dazed: no bad blood, but unless your old Mike Drummy who jumped 18'6" 1/2 you might want to edit your title as New England Record Holder.

VTechVaulter
PV Lover

Re: easy fellas

Unread postby VTechVaulter » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:09 pm

rickkane wrote::P easy fellas just wanted to see who was out there, thought i might get better feed back by pushing a few buttons. So pitt recruited a liemmy, how about that. It is long road from 5.00 to 5.50 my freind. Keith, but I like the attitude.

next time try asking. then people wont think your an @ss. thanx
Brian Mondschein
www.phillyjumpsclub.com

uconnvaulta
PV Whiz

Drummey

Unread postby uconnvaulta » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:13 pm

I am the highschool new england record holder. so i will keep that there thanx, so im not editig a thing. And its only a matter of time until i get the whole New England title. thanx

pistolpete6994
PV Nerd
Expertise: Once a Collegiate Vaulter- Now HS Coach

Unread postby pistolpete6994 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:36 pm

I'm lovin the comp you guys got going on around the big east. You guys are BIG, every school has their good vaulters and their bad. hell here in the LITTLE east are bad vaulters are under 10', so if you guys gotta b**** about college vaulting look down at some of the smaller schools. Although in our defense we did have Jeremy Scott in D III.

Return to “Pole Vault - College”