VaultMonster.com!!!!

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

lysergicvaulter
PV Newbie

VaultMonster.com!!!!

Unread postby lysergicvaulter » Tue May 23, 2006 8:17 pm

I stumbled apon this website midway through my season and since then i have pr'd over two feet. The coaches at vaultmonster are the next best thing to real instruction. Not only do they tell you exactly what your doing wrong, they also tell you everything you can do to fix it. They give step by step instructions with tons of suggestions you can work on over a period of time or for that quick fix. All you need to do is convert your video file to .wmv(windows media player) and send it to the coaches at vaultmonster.com via email and before you know(about a day later) you get a reply.

Vaultmonster.com is the best thing that has happend to me all season, and i know it sounds like im just advertising them, but im just helping them out for how much they have helped me all year. and best of all its free.

LHSpolevault
PV Master
Expertise: Post Collegiate Vaulter, High School Coach, Club Coach
Lifetime Best: 4.00
Favorite Vaulter: Renaud Lavillenie

Unread postby LHSpolevault » Wed May 24, 2006 10:01 am

riiight... just e-mailed a clip and got a return email saying their email was invalid.... pretty legit, eh?

vaultc
PV Newbie

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Unread postby vaultc » Wed May 24, 2006 11:19 am

Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Our website, (VaultMonster.com), is currently under construction. We've had to change a few things ( graphics, content etc. ), so please be patient with us if we have not received your email. I deeply appologize and we are doing everything to correct the problem!! You can send all videos and questions to vm.carney@gmail.com We will get back to you ASAP!!! That email address is now up on our site. So again, I'm very sorry if we missed anyone and we'll do all we can to not let it happen in the future.
Just to let you know as well, (again it's not up on the site yet), we now carry the full line of GILL products. That's everything you can imagine from GILL. Our prices are very competitive and our shipping times have been great! So, if you need anything from Pacer or Essex, just let us know!!
Again, thanks for your patience and we hope to help you soon!!

All the best,
VaultMonster.com
Last edited by vaultc on Wed May 24, 2006 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vaultc
PV Newbie

LHSpolevault

Unread postby vaultc » Wed May 24, 2006 12:04 pm

Sorry again, LHSpolevault! We at VaultMonster.com tried to email you directly and couldn't get through! So, please try the email from my previous post:vm.carney@gmail.com and we'll get back to ASAP! Thanks again from all of us at VaultMonster.com!!!

Return to “Sales Forum”