New Pole Vault Training Device

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

vaulter173
PV Newbie

New Pole Vault Training Device

Unread postby vaulter173 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:49 pm

My name is Mike Ford. I am an ex-University of Nebraska at Kearney vaulter and will be a vault coach at the high school. As a senior in college, I increased my vault from 15'-9 to 17'-3 and recieved All American status at the 2005 indoor meet in Boston. Division I pole vault champions have trained on this device. To help me develop my skills as a vaulter, Bill Ford, Coach Rick Attig, (formerly of University of Nebraska Lincoln, University of Kansas) and I developed a "Swing Up" and "Invert" device. This machine specifically helped me with the swing, tap, follow-through, row, close-off and total inversion phases of my vault. We have since patented this device and are just getting the word out on it. I would like to send you free information if you would please send me your mailing address. We have sent machines to a many high schools in Nebraska, Missouri, South Dakota as well as one to the University of Texas at Arlington, University Nebraska at Lincoln, UCLA, Slippery Rock University and Abilene Christian. This machine has had great resluts throughout every skill level of any vaulter. 4 individual champions trained on this device in Nebraska alone. This packet would include a DVD explaining how this device works and its benifits. We would love to send you the information, thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Mike Ford

To get a free packet you may contact me at- mikeford@esu11.org

and we would send you one.

stavhoppare
PV Fan
Expertise: Former Elite Vaulter, Olympic and Div. Coach
Lifetime Best: 17'8 3/4
Favorite Vaulter: Kjell Isackson

Unread postby stavhoppare » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:20 pm

This is THE unit every program should have. I have been involve with the PV since 1960 (best mark 5.40m in 1969) and have coached at the University, International and Olympic level. This unit is the best "on the pole" trainer I have seen. Very easy to use and great feedback. A wonderful tool for all!!!
5.405 in '69 Those not living on the edge are taking up too much room!!!

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:50 am

theczar
PV Follower
Expertise: Coach/Former College Athlete
Lifetime Best: 17'1"

Unread postby theczar » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:48 am

I tried it out when I was at Nebraska once a few years ago before it was on the market.... it works well!

Return to “Sales Forum”