Used Backyard Pit For Sale - Chicago area

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

ukimok
PV Wannabe
Expertise: current coach, former high school vaulter
Lifetime Best: 14'6
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Steve Hooker

Used Backyard Pit For Sale - Chicago area

Unread postby ukimok » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:17 pm

I have a used pit, great for backyard and beginner use. $1500.00 Has a good mat, (new zippers, etc) but will need new foam in mat soon if you plan to keep if for a long time. All other pads in good shape, no rips or tears. Apparently getting pics up to this board was a challenge so please contact me if interested and I will just send them in e-mail directly to you.

We have outgrown this one and now have a full collegiant size pit (that I went and picked up) so I know the big deal on these can be getting them the location. That said, I am willing to deliver if its within a couple hundred miles and you can pay me for fuel.

If I deliver, I would want it paid for before I load it and we would work out gas charge when I got there. No upcharge and I'll bring you receipts for gas. Not looking to make money on delivery, I just know it was a big issue for me, and I have the means (a big trailer) to get it to you so I'll help if I can.

Marc 219-308-8654

Return to “Sales Forum”