WANTING: Runway surface and vaulting mats

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

vaulting15
PV Beginner
Expertise: Post College Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 5.00 m
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Renaud Lavillenie

WANTING: Runway surface and vaulting mats

Unread postby vaulting15 » Sat May 11, 2013 10:13 pm

I am a trying to get some materials together to build myself a raised runway that I can practice with and let my team use it when we have to practice indoors. I have ideas to get everything to build the runway but the only thing I need help with so I don't break the bank is a surface. I am looking for a cheap surface I can buy or if anyone in the Mid-Missouri area is resurfacing their track I would be willing to come out and get what I need and happily pay for it but I will not be able to pay that much. Right now everything is in the planning stage but if I could get a surface for cheap or free it will help me out so much. Please let me know and pass the word as well. Also, I am looking for a set of mats that can be used. If it has a weather cover that would be great but if not I will try something to keep it from holding water. If anyone knows anything please let me know. Thanks.

Kiefer Smith
573-301-2572

ClintonMagus
PV Whiz
Expertise: Parent of a Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 11-6
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Sam Kendricks

Re: WANTING: Runway surface and vaulting mats

Unread postby ClintonMagus » Sat May 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Several people have found used conveyor belt to use as a surface. I would think there would be some industries in your area you might could check with.

Return to “Sales Forum”