European Championships Pole Bag by Mondo

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

VTechVaulter
PV Lover
Expertise: Current Elite Vaulter, College Volunteer Coach, HUGE FAN

European Championships Pole Bag by Mondo

Unread postby VTechVaulter » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Probably wont find another like this in the US. It was a gift from Mondo for competing at the European Championships in Barcelona 2010. The bag is all blue featuring two mondo logos, and 2 Barcelona 2010 logos. Bag has red end caps, and a zipper on the open end. Bag has only sat in Bell Athletics since I got it. Will hold normal size pvc tube or slightly bigger, seems to be a bit larger diameter than pacer or ucs bags. Will hold poles up to 16'5" long. I am selling this bag as a fundraiser to help pay off some of the medical expenses I have obtained over the last 18 months. Asking 275 which will include shipping to the continental united states. I know its a bit high for a pole bag, but again im trying to help cover my expenses. I have a picture of the bag on my phone. Send me your email if your interested and I will send the pic. Tried to get it online but I am having some issues apparently. Thanks for looking!
Brian Mondschein
Philadelphia Jumps Club, Coach and Co-Founder
www.phillyjumpsclub.com

Return to “Sales Forum”