Rules for the Sales Forum

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Rules for the Sales Forum

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:44 am

Post (pole vault related) things you have for sale in here. Clubs, camps, competitions can go in the News and Announcements Forum and the appropriate regional forum and do not count against your totals here. Poles, pits, t-shirts, etc go in this forum.

If you are listing anything related to POLES or PITS (buying or selling), list your location! If you are selling, list if you are willing to ship the poles or pit. I recommend http://www.flyawaypoles.com/ for help with shipping poles.

Unless the seller specifically states otherwise, it is assumed that the buyer pays for shipping. Shipping poles is expensive so it is always best to try to arrange local transactions.

Limit of 2 posts in this forum per user/company per month. You may reply to questions that people ask without counting against that total, but replies that contain new information are counted against your total. You may edit your original post as many times as you would like.

If you create problems for me you will not be allowed to post in this forum.

If you have any questions please email me at becca@polevaultpower.com

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:29 pm

Please list your location when buying or selling items in the sales forum. Poles and pits are very expensive to ship.

Return to “Sales Forum”