Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:50 pm
- Forum: Pole Vault - Equipment
- Topic: The best spike for beginning pole vaulters...
- Replies: 39
- Views: 94315
Besides, you beginning high schoolers should all be doing other events like the sprints and horizontal jumps anyway. You can sprint in jump spikes just fine, but it is harder to jump in sprint spikes.
- Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:49 pm
- Forum: Pole Vault - Beginning Technique
- Topic: drills to learn a proper plant (mostly rigid bottom arm)
- Replies: 27
- Views: 21253
how do i fix this and what are drills to practice this? i know its an area thats stressed a lot by coaches so that you can get a real bend and have the time to swing up.
- Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:48 pm
- Forum: Pole Vault - General
- Topic: You Might be a Redneck Pole Vaulter
- Replies: 232
- Views: 214934
but I think the upper lip dips were easier to keep from swallowing. Or maybe it was the other way around. It probably just depends on how much you get inverted.